How to delete Tinder Account :
How to delete Tinder?
Tinder is a dating application which suggests you people whom you can date. It uses your Facebook profile to get the best matches for you.
But if you want to stop using Tinder you must read the whole article in order to do so. so, let’s get started.
How to delete the account on Tinder?
For deleting account on Tinder you must follow these simple steps listed below.
- First of all, you must run the Tinder application on your Smartphone.
- Then you must sign in to Tinder via Facebook by tapping on ‘Sign in with Facebook’ so you could open up your Tinder account.
- After that once you have logged in to your account, click on the gear icon at the upper most left side of the screen.
- You will be provided by a lot of options, among them tap on ‘app setting’. This will direct you to the page where you generally change your app settings.
- Now, navigate the whole screen and at the very bottom you will find a button of ‘Delete account’ labelled on it. You must tap on it in order to delete your account from tinder.
- You will shortly receive a confirmation message stating that all of the photos you have on Tinder, messages you have sent or received, moments on tinder and the perfect matches for you will permanently deleted.
- You will receive a pop of asking you if you are sure that you want to delete your Tinder account. Tap on the ‘delete’ button among the two provided buttons.
- Then a confirmation message will again appear stating that your account has been successfully deleted and if you change your mind and want to log back in with Tinder then your account will be recreated on Tinder.
- Tap on ‘Got It’ or ‘okay’ button to exit Tinder and then you will see Tinder’s log in page on your Smartphone.
You can also remove Tinder from your Facebook Profile. For that, please read further.
How to delete Tinder from Facebook?
Follow these steps listed below to delink or delete Tinder from Facebook.
- For deleting Tinder from your Facebook, you must first log in to your Facebook profile. You must have known that tinder syncs you Facebook information and so you need to get rid of it if you decide not to use it in future.
- Now, you have to click on the small setting gear at the uppermost right hand side.
- Now head over to the ‘settings’ option.
- Now, on the left hand side toward the bottom you will see ‘apps’ option, click on it.
- You will be provided with the whole list of apps which is connected to your Facebook account. Navigate the page for ‘Tinder’ app and then click on the edit icon.
- A pop up will appear, in the bottom of which you will get a link of ‘remove app’, click on it.
- Again a pop up will appear granting permission to remove the app, click on ‘remove’.
This will remove Tinder from Facebook and hence you cannot use Tinder until and unless you again sign up Tinder with Facebook.